Thursday, February 8, 2018

A matter of fact

" Denial can vibe positive attitude and thus, increase happy hormone "

- bubblediana -




I guess I'm in denial mode for last 2 weeks.
A fact is a fact but it doesn't mean it'll leave in as a final?
So I think I might have a slight win for this time.
In the end, yes, that fact win!
Nevermind, I'll keep trying.
Stress level is up and now, I feel like to go shopping!
But I guess I have to ignore that spending stress feeling because I have to spend more on April.



P/s:- Even not in stress, I love shopping.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

IDEA DESIGN TV Kabinet PILIHAN RAMAI.
51 IDEA DESIGN Kabinet TV PILIHAN RAMAI

A matter of fact

" Denial can vibe positive attitude and thus, increase happy hormone " - bubblediana - I guess I'm in denial mode for l...