Thursday, September 28, 2017

Herb Grilled Fish Recipe

Assalamualaikum and Good day!



Even though in this photo it seems like the plating wasn't like in recipe books (pleasant, got finish touch by sprinkling parsley) but it smell wonderful and delicious too. The idea of using herb as my base of cooking when I saw lately I hadn't use my turmeric leaves and kaempferia leaves so it would be a waste if it grow yellow then I need to cut it off. I think this is perfect dish if you're too lazy to cook or someone who like simple food and on top of that, ingredients are not difficult here in Malaysia ( the key is find it in right place like street market). 

So not further due, here is the recipe of my herb grilled fish:

Herb grilled fish

Ingredients:-
1 Fish ( you can used any type of fish that you like)
2 tbsp Turmeric powder
Pinch of Salt
Little bit of ginger
1 turmeric leaf
2 pandan leaf
Half or 1 Kaempferia galanga linn (cekur/kencur in Malaysian language)

Instruction:-
1. Clean the fish, put turmeric powder and salt. Mix them well.
2. Insert a slice of ginger, kaempferia galanga linn inside the anus or if you use sliced fish, just put in on top.
3. Warp the fish using turmeric leaf first then follow by pandan leaf.
5. Grill the fish, put little bit of oil and turmeric powder mixture on the fish.
6. If you like, cut a lime and drizzle it on top of cooked fish.

Chili sweet soy sauce dip

Ingredients:-
Quarter cup of Sweet soy sauce
Chopped onion
1/2 tbsp lime juice
Chopped Chilies (Malaysian do love bird's eye chilies)

Instruction:-
1. Put all the ingredients into a bowl. Mix it and it's ready to eat.

No comments:

A matter of fact

" Denial can vibe positive attitude and thus, increase happy hormone " - bubblediana - I guess I'm in denial mode for l...